Aashirvadvivah.com the most leading matrimonial site. In order to use the services of Aashirvadvivah.com you must register yourself as Aashirvadvivah.com member and must agree to all Terms & Condition. If you want to become a member of Aashirvadvivah.com you have to follow the registration process. This agreement binds the condition of your membership.
Conditions of Use
- You fully understand and agree that use of the Website and/or Aashirvadvivah.com is a privilege, not a right. The Company reserves the right to deny a new membership or revoke your existing Membership for any or no reason whatsoever.
- Your right to use the Website is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by the Company at any time, in Company’s sole discretion. Company may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database or content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Website or restrict your access to selective parts, or the whole Website without notice or liability.
- You are bound to follow this agreement till you continue as a member of Aashirvadvivah.com. This agreement will remain in full force and effective till you use the services of Aashirvadvivah.com You can anytime terminate your membership by informing us for any reason. Marriage Meeting may terminate your access to the web site, if you are found to breach the agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Aashirvadvivah.com, and its subsidiaries, all concerned affiliates, officers, proprietors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand including reasonable attorney fees made by any third party due to or arising out of members used and any breach of members representation and warranties.
Code of Conduct
- You must be legally eligible for marriage as per the laws of the country you reside in, to register as the member of Aashirvadvivah.com. The minimum age for registering in our website, is 18 years for women and 21 years for men. You are not disabled by any law from entering into a contract. You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Refund of Fee
- You are solely responsible for any information that you display when using the Website or to other members. You will keep all information provided to you through the Website as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you.
- You will not use the Website to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings, which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language.
- You will not use the Website to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person.
- Your use of the Website is for your own personal use. You may not authorize others to use the Website and you may not transfer your accounts with other users.
- You will not use the Website to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- Membership Fees are not refundable under any circumstances if you choose to terminate the membership for any reason. If Aashirvadvivah.com terminates your membership, you will be entitled to the prorated value of your remaining membership period. Your membership in the Aashirvadvivah.com service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
This site is provided by Aashirvadvivah.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis.Aashirvadvivah.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
As to Extraneous Contents
- Aashirvadvivah.com reserves the right to delete any content, message, photo, profile or cancel the registration , membership of such individual either upon a complaint received from another member group of individuals or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a member and forfeit all other incidental service with immediate effect along with the fee of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such member.
- Aashirvadvivah.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site Aashirvadvivah.com , if circumstances warrant may call for any of its members to provide documentary or other form of evidence supporting the information posted on the site and the member, without any protest shall produce such evidence in support of such information and if the member fails to produce such information within a reasonable or stipulated time frame,Aashirvadvivah.commay terminate such Membership and forfeit the advance without a refund and take appropriate steps under the provisions of law.
- Aashirvadvivah.com has no obligation to monitor the activities of its members. However, it has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers.Aashirvadvivah.com will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law.
- Aashirvadvivah.com is a new launched website and also in a testing phase,so there may be some limitations.
- In case of any dispute jurisdiction would be subject to Nagpur(MH) courts only.